Party Poppies and Puns

We went to a 'no presents, just your presence' party on the weekend. But, me being me, I had to at least make a card which we filled with nice words. And here it is... (inspired by the talented Vicky Hayes).


Recognise the poppies? They're from the middle of the scalloped 'for you' circle in the Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch. This is not a card I recommend if you're in a hurry as using the markers took a while, but it was fun to put together.

And here are the cards I made for our babysitters (all three of them) and the people we stayed with. What a fabulous night away we had! 


You can tell I'm really into the little tag thing eh?

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for the mention Susan. I love your wider version of this easel card, and the ribbon and tag set the poppies off beautifully. Your babysitters' cards are gorgeous - I particularly like the one with the cup on it. The simple image works so well with the ornate background.

    ReplyDelete