Everything To Me

Here I am squeezing my entry in at the last minute for challenge #9 at Just Add Ink. It's been a busy week and it's such a shame the sun isn't out to aid my photography today! I've wanted to Scrap Book this 8x10 photo for ages but found it hard to work around it because it takes up most of the page! I decided in the end that simple was best as I really wanted the photo to be the main focus here. Hope you like it as much as I do :-)























































Supplies Used:
Stamps: Always ($66.95)
Colours: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Hodgepodge Hardware, Chocolate Chip Marker, Rock-a-Bye Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit

Happy Stamping!
Susan


4 comments

  1. Like it? I LOVE it! It is beautiful in its simplicity, Susan. I love the colours you've chosen, and the striped paper - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just STUNNING, Susan! I love it! I'm a big fan of large photos on scrap pages, and yours is gorgeous. I love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely scrap page. Love the blues and browns together with the Sweet Always Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo sooo deserves 8x10 status! lol. Beautiful layout Susan, you're such an inspiration! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete