Acorny Thank You ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Acorny Thank You was such an easy set to get going with this week - school holidays and all! It has the perfect balance of cute images and sentiments. Here's what I made...

'Nuts About You' seemed pretty baby appropriate to me so I made a 6x8" page first. Goodness me they grow up fast don't they?! He's fast approaching two.

Acorny Thank You "Nuts About You" 6x8" Page (detail) ~ Susan Wong

Acorny Thank You "Nuts About You" 6x8" Page ~ Susan Wong

And for the card makers out there here's a 3.5x5" notecard for you! Same design and literally took a few minutes to whip up. I stamped the acorns on watercolour paper and I like the soft look it gave.

Acorny Thank You "Nuts About You" Card ~ Susan Wong

Tip: I used a method I saw on Krista Frattin's blog for the splashes of Pumpkin Pie. Flick the brush end of your marker outwards from the inner rim of your lid. Tap out excess ink before replacing the lid. Easy peasy!


Next up is the amazing Teneale Williams!! Happy hopping everyone...




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments