Hello Lovely Card

Why, hello lovely! Yes, it's time for another baby card. But I can imagine you know many lovely people that this card would work for...

I can't get past putting on a bit of bling at the moment - loving our silver glimmer paper to no end.
Sneak peek of some upcoming new products here: The aptly named Hello Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets and parts of the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit. Only a couple of weeks to go until the new catalogue comes out - YAH!

Hello Lovely Card. Susan Wong.

4 comments

  1. I really like what you've done here Susan. That Gorgeous Grunge set is on the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Susan, love your non traditional style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another use for the Accessories Kit - good thinking Susan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Susan !! I can't wait to get this set at Convention !! I am your newest follower. COme visit me on my blog sometime !! www.catherinelovesstamps.com Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete