Bumbled Birthday

Slightly stupid moment: So I sat down over Easter to make a birthday card for my cousin who is currently in France. I thought it would be nice to send something since it's his first birthday away from home and in a foreign country. I wrote in it, put it in an envelope and had it addressed ready to post only to realise I'd confused his birthday (October) for his brother's (May). Duuuuh, I thought something was awry. Anyway, thought you might enjoy seeing it. I'll make something else closer to the time...


Don't you just love this cake? It's from the new Level 1 hostess set in the Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter mini catalogue, 'A Slice of Life'. It comes to life with the Blender Pens. You can get this set for free (along with other free products of your choice) when you host a workshop between now and the end of July. A workshop is a great opportunity to hang out at your place with a few of your mates on a cold Winter day/evening and experience for yourself how great the Stampin' Up! products are! Email me for a booking today.

2 comments

  1. lovely card Susan..I thought it was just me that did that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone Susan - I can barely tell you what my name is most of the time! Love what you've done with the cake and the striped ribbon looks fantastic in yellow! (PS. Workshops are fun in the summer too...!)

    ReplyDelete