Three Little Thank Yous

A few of my friends and family have been very generous with making freezer meals for a couple who are expecting their first baby any day now. These people deserve a bit of appreciation so I've whipped up a few little cards with the help this week's Just Add Ink challenge for colour inspiration.


The colour combo felt quite earthy to me so I chose a stamp set that reflected nature. Teamed up with some half pearls from the Pretties Kit and some taffeta ribbon, it has made for a simple tri-fold card that's easy to put together. The inside was a bit boring to photograph but it has a layer of the blush blossom card stock stamped with the shells to match the front.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Seaside ($53.95), Upsy Daisy ($39.95)
Colours: as above
Others: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Very Vanilla Half Pearls, Slit Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch

xx

3 comments

  1. Beautiful, Susan! Really clean, and beautifully finished. I always admire your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you've used all the elements. Always a pleasure seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete